Is Trailblazer Tuesday for you?
- Are you working long hours and sacrificing your personal life to get ahead at work?
- Are you wanting to take bigger, bolder action at work and unsure where to start?
- Are you looking for ways to delegate and coach your team so they get the right results?
- Are you feeling out of balance or disconnected from your family or personal pursuits?
- Do you want a group of peers to talk through things together, strategize and be challenged?
- Do you want to accelerate your results and feel less busy at the same time?
- Do you want to be held accountable to achieve your big goals - both at work and at home?
Many believe the way to achieve more and get ahead is to do more, work longer hours and sacrifice your personal life. It’s B.S. The more sustainable and efficient path to achieving success is living and leading with congruence. It’s how you make bigger impact with more ease, without sacrificing your personal life.
What is Trailblazer Tuesday? Who is it for?
Trailblazer Tuesday is a weekly 30-minute small-group session where we gather to discuss topics and questions (you might not otherwise discuss) that can change the game in your life and work. Each week is exciting, fast, and insightful!
It’s for the those with an entrepreneurial mindset, including business owners and top professionals who are free-thinkers and problem-solvers. Successful people who approach their business or department with a spirit of ownership in creating results.
Benefits of Trailblazer Tuesday…
In 30 minutes each week, you will…
- Get the tools and strategies to find your right path and stay on it
- Strategize with peers in a safe, non-threatening environment who are living with working with intention and purpose.
- Get the right things done that move you forward
- Get rid of distractions or delegate what’s sabotaging the success you want
- Feel more alignment in how you live and work
- Take time to stop and reflect on the questions below (and more) to gain new insight to make decisions that are right for you.
- Become more confident and present in all you do
- Gain a sense of personal fulfillment
- Get inspired and expand your perspective of what’s possible